Self Installation of your Posh Shed
If you have chosen the super easy self-installation option, it will come with a full set of instructions, and we have done the most time consuming elements for you. This includes:
- Hanging the door in the frame and fitting the lock
- Hanging the casements in the window and fitting the furniture
- Glazing the door and window
- On sheds with a slated roof up to 7ft x 5ft, the roof will be pre-finished & the roof panels ready for you to slot on, for sheds 8ft x 6ft or over the roof would need to be slated by yourself. We would not recommend that you take on this task if you havent had previous experience in slating
- On sheds with a cedar or felt shingle roof up to 8ft x 6ft, the roof will be pre-finished & the roof panels ready for you to slot on, for sheds 9ft x 7ft or over the roof panels are in two halves on each side, so we pre-finish most of the sections leaving a section in the middle for you to finish off when in situ
You will need a stapler or no. 1 pozi drill bit to finish the roof.
We will provide
- Full installation manual
- Component parts
When you are installing your Posh Shed, if you are unsure on something we are available on the phone Monday - Friday 10.00am - 3.00pm to help
You will need:
(list of tools)
- Staple gun or no.1 pozi drill bit for larger sheds
- Tape measure
- Spirit level
- Craft knife
- Cordless drill with no.2 pozi drill bit
- Silicon Gun
- Step ladder
- All products contain large heavy parts, and as such the installation will take 2 people.
- The installation is a straight forward process and assuming it is completed in a methodical manner in accordance with the installation instructions, people with a good experience of DIY projects will be able to complete to a high standard.
- All products should be installed onto a non-porous level sub-base