- What sort of base do I need for my shed?
- What size does my base need to be?
- How long will my shed take to be built and delivered?
- Will they deliver and install my shed in one day?
- How long will my shed take to install?
- Will my shed be waterproof?
- What will happen if something goes wrong with my shed?
- How long will the paint last?
- How long is my shed guaranteed for?
- I have no access to my garden, can my shed go through my house?
- Can I take my shed with me if I move house?
- Can my shed go against a boundary?
- What are the slates made from?
- Tell me about the Cedar Shingles
- What is your breathable waterproof membrane made of?
- What type of wood do you use?
- Do you ship outside of UK?
What type of wood do you use?
All solid wood is 5th Grade Slow Grown Redwood. This is the second best grade of soft wood available. (First Grade is used for furniture making). We only purchase wood with an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certification. The Plywood also has FSC Certification and is Top Quality Exterior Grade.