- What sort of base do I need for my shed?
- What size does my base need to be?
- How long will my shed take to be built and delivered?
- Will they deliver and install my shed in one day?
- How long will my shed take to install?
- Will my shed be waterproof?
- What will happen if something goes wrong with my shed?
- How long will the paint last?
- How long is my shed guaranteed for?
- I have no access to my garden, can my shed go through my house?
- Can I take my shed with me if I move house?
- Can my shed go against a boundary?
- What are the slates made from?
- Tell me about the Cedar Shingles
- What is your breathable waterproof membrane made of?
- What type of wood do you use?
- Do you ship outside of UK?
What are the slates made from?
The slates are man-made slate tiles and are made from artificial materials. They are long lasting and look very much like slate. We use cembrite jutland fibre cement slates
These products are BBA approved as being suitable for use on habitable dwellings https://www.cembrit.co.uk/roofing/