- What sort of base do I need for my shed?
- What size does my base need to be?
- How long will my shed take to be built and delivered?
- Will they deliver and install my shed in one day?
- How long will my shed take to install?
- Will my shed be waterproof?
- What will happen if something goes wrong with my shed?
- How long will the paint last?
- How long is my shed guaranteed for?
- I have no access to my garden, can my shed go through my house?
- Can I take my shed with me if I move house?
- Can my shed go against a boundary?
- What are the slates made from?
- Tell me about the Cedar Shingles
- What is your breathable waterproof membrane made of?
- What type of wood do you use?
- Do you ship outside of UK?
Can my shed go against a boundary?
Your shed will need approximately 18inches (460mm) from a boundary, to accommodate the overhang of the roof and allow fitters access.