- What sort of base do I need for my shed?
- What size does my base need to be?
- How long will my shed take to be built and delivered?
- Will they deliver and install my shed in one day?
- How long will my shed take to install?
- Will my shed be waterproof?
- What will happen if something goes wrong with my shed?
- How long will the paint last?
- How long is my shed guaranteed for?
- I have no access to my garden, can my shed go through my house?
- Can I take my shed with me if I move house?
- Can my shed go against a boundary?
- What are the slates made from?
- Tell me about the Cedar Shingles
- What is your breathable waterproof membrane made of?
- What type of wood do you use?
- Do you ship outside of UK?
Can I take my shed with me if I move house?
Yes you can take your shed down, we would recommend that the parts are numbered as the shed is dismantled or you can always call us and we can advise.
In addition we are happy to come and move the shed for you, normally including a refurbishment, there would be a cost for this.